Friday, June 19, 2009

Smooth

Smooth running this morning.  Felt good throughout and did my 2hrs 15mins per the schedule.  Ran at a steady pace averaging 7:40 for the duration.  Surprised at how good I felt.  Relaxed, confident.  The pace seemed perfect.  I like these types of days.

 

Can’t decide if I want to run my long run on Saturday or Sunday.  I don’t think I’ll know until tomorrow.  The original schedule calls for it to be on Sunday, but being Father’s Day, I thought it might be nice to sleep in.  On the other hand, if I’m dragging tomorrow, I might need to run short.  What to do, what to do.  One way or the other, I’ll be sleeping in on one day this weekend.

 

The weather was 53 degrees and overcast.  I thought it might rain on me but it didn’t.  I startled a fox and two deer startled me.  And that’s it.  Just piling up some miles to do something with later on.

 

17.64 miles, easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home