Monday, June 15, 2009

The Best I'll Feel All Day

Woke up with this nasty cold still hanging on to me.  Keeps me in a cloud.  But while I’m running, the passages clear and I feel great.  If only I could just keep running all day.

 

Another easy one – 7.3 miles / 1 hour.  8:14 pace.  Ran in town and it was very beautiful.  At one point I was on top of a hill looking down onto the bay which was hidden beneath a fog bank.  Neat to look across at Campobello in the bright sunshine while the water between is beneath a cloud.  Almost like flying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Watch your cough carefully. If it gets worse, rest. I got pneumonia last year by stubbornly keeping on running with a cough that turned into a chest infection.

6/15/2009 9:30 AM  
Blogger Sonhasrisenrunning said...

Good running Andy. Good advice Thomas. We runners can be a stubborn lot.

6/15/2009 11:01 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i always figure if it feels good enough to run - it's ok to run. if running makes it worse, need to rest. of course, this doesn't always work out for the best though. hope it clears out soon.

thanks for all the info you sent! i started to reply here but then i realized i should probably just send an email later instead.

6/15/2009 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home