Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carbo Low Fizzle

The neck feels better after I had the daughters rub the knots out after supper.  Woke up with no pain.  Thank goodness.  But it didn’t solve the carbohydrate deficiency I was obviously suffering from this morning.  The plan was to run a warmup and then do some hills.  That’s what I did but after 3 hills I was ravenous.  I had to stop and go have breakfast.

My normal breakfast consists of the standard egg & kippers on toast with milk, juice, coffee, vitamin & aspirin.  But today I had to have several additional pieces of toast.  I don’t know why I was in such need of carbohydrates but there it is.  I’m feeling better now.

Tomorrow’s another day.

~5.6 miles w/3xhill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

man i love having my shoulder knots worked out. most of the time i have to use a doorframe or golf ball though.

hopefully the energy will be back in full force tomorrow!

7/14/2009 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Concrete Contractors Tampa said...

Great reading thiss

10/12/2022 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home