Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Surprise

This morning I rolled over at the alarm and woke up late. I got dressed for the run but then got distracted by work. And finally, Lisa came downstairs and pushed me out the door.

And surprise - there was Eric (now from Long Island) running on my course! I haven't seen him in months. So we got a nice 5 miles in together and caught up.

Yesterday was another shortened run at 30 minutes due to a splinter in my foot issue. Looking forward to a longer run tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Foot splinter is a good injury to have at this point, I'd imagine. Great to see you running (and blogging) again.

4/23/2011 6:12 AM  
Anonymous bob said...

Hey, really great blog post… I've enjoyed reading through your blog because of the great style and energy you put into each post. I actually run AceHealth.org, a blog of my personal research and experiences. If you're interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail: bob.mauer65(at)gmail(dot)com, and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

4/23/2011 9:15 AM  
Blogger Sonhasrisenrunning said...

Great to run with you again.

5/03/2011 9:04 PM  
Blogger EllaBR said...

I have a great product for all of your lady readers to try out. The Bra*Kette is a high quality sports bra that has a pocket to store your mp3 device while you run. No arm band required. The Bra*Kette is offered at a great price. Don't miss out on this great bra that can really improve your comfort while working out! Check it out @ www.coco-designs.com.

Ella

6/28/2011 10:04 PM  
Anonymous bali cheap trip said...

mantap gan

12/03/2014 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home