Saturday, July 03, 2010

Two more

Ran yesterday for 90 minutes getting in 11.7 @ 7:42 pace. Felt good. Today I headed out around 1pm for 75 minutes and snagged 10.1 @ 7:27 avg. First five went by at 8:00 / mile with the second half at 6:51 / mile with a slow tenth to bleed off the remaining time at the end.

I'm feeling better and better as the days go on. I can tell the vessels are clearing and things will be looking up over the next few weeks. Structurally, there's some limitations in the hamstring and probably some lingering issues with the calf that I need to be aware of. But no explosive stuff and no digging in for now. That should keep me safe.

Eastport is filling up with the holiday visitors. The navy ship arrived yesterday and Meg and I watched them as they put up the flags.





1 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

Good work! So are you doing the 7 miler?

7/03/2010 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home