Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bitten anyway

Monday’s dog didn’t bite but I thought the workout did.  Felt the effects of it this morning as I rolled out of bed and almost kept rolling on to the floor.  Bleary and dreary I made my way downstairs and decided what I needed was a recovery day.

Instead of rushing about I lazed around and had double the amount of coffee and spent double the amount of time pattering about.  By the time I got out I felt great.  I realized the real problem was 1) the time of day, 2) the allotted preparation time, and 3) the amount of sleep.  Once I cured #1 and #2, #3 didn’t seem to matter so much.

I jogged around town for 45 minutes and felt pretty good except for being really cold. It felt just like an autumn morning.  However, there wasn’t any soreness and very little fatigue.  I wanted to keep going but I was out of time.  This work thing can really cramp your style.



~4.98 miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger RGSMOM said...

When I worked I would always say that I hated when work got in the way of my running :) Love you stories . take care.

5/26/2009 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home