Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday Sunday Monday

Finally got to run with Marc again Saturday morning for a nice 5 miler in the morning.  No time for anything more as I was scheduled to pick Maddie up in Livermore Falls.  Last week has been quiet with some difficulty getting out there.  Hope this will be corrected this week.

 

Sunday I went out to Boyden for the weekly long run.  Nobody came.  I must have forgotten that everyone was busy?  So I ran 21.2 miles by myself.  Told myself some jokes and laughed heartily.

 

Today I got in a nice 10.35 miles in about 90 minutes.  Legs were not as bad I as feared they would be.  Took a walk at lunch to loosen things up.  This helps out.

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

I am glad to see you made it safely home.

Nice long run!

Even you cannot escape your jokes. Glad you were able to laugh at them...must have been a pleasant change from the usual moans from the Boyden Gang.

I am going to see if I can make it up (down? over?)to join the gang on the 24th. A little b-day present for myself. Speaking of which, don't you have one coming up, or am I thinking of someone else?

8/18/2008 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home