Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trash Day

Thursday is trash day here in my neighborhood so it is only fitting that a bad run would show up today.

Went into the run a little tight and sore and I was hoping for some loosening and relaxing out there but it never showed. I ran pace until it felt forced and then I backed it off completely and jogged the rest of the time. While the times were ok, I felt like junk out there. I'm pulling the plug on this week and running recovery for the next few days.

Progression run:

4 miles @ 7:31 avg pace
4 miles @ 7:02 avg pace
4 miles @ 6:45 avg pace
2 miles @ 6:49 pace (got off the train at mile 14)

Jogged the final 4.2. 18.2 miles total in 2:15.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

With that headline I expected some trash talk, but was left disappointed.

7/18/2008 11:32 AM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Maybe you're looking for some trash talk from the peanut gallery? Your trash days make my good days look like trash!

7/18/2008 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home