Monday, August 04, 2008

Back to Dark

3:45am start this morning had me wearing the headlamp for safety. Thick fog kept things cool. I still have yet to wear short sleeves on a run this summer.

Legs a little tight from yesterday but felt pretty good overall. I'm making an effort to get more hydration in during my workouts as I think I've been remiss in this area. With this in mind I carried a 2nd bottle and dropped it off at mile two (and picked it up at mile 8 on the way back).

10 easy miles @ 7:56 pace.

Made it to eight weeks left of training (10 weeks to the marathon). I'll be pushing the mileage up again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Headlamp already? In August? Blimey!
That reminds me, I have to buy a new one. My old one has cracked, literally.

8/04/2008 6:40 AM  
Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Beware


http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00030/IN1341957_ADVANCE_FO_30977t.jpg

8/04/2008 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home