Friday, December 21, 2007

Working it

Today I worked it a little bit. Got the legs turning - especially on the return trip with the tailwind. The beauty of it was I felt pretty good. The pavement was miraculously dry (I guess plows are OK the day after) so I had good footing. Typical Friday workout (mirrors Tuesday's) with a 2 mile warmup and then a 9 mile up tempo. It turns out that the up-tempo really is a progression run of sorts but not on purpose. Things just loosen up a little as the miles go on and then of course once your close to home it's ok to turn on the jets.

11.6 miles @ ~7:12 pace. 149 HR.

3 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

That's a good run to start the weekend!

12/21/2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Grellan said...

Those jets are are really working. Think I need mine overhauled.

12/21/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Great run Andrew. Nice to let loose when you can get a grip, eh?

12/21/2007 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home