Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Warm as all get out

Must be 33 degrees out there!

I think I'm running a day behind Jamie weather-wise. His slush made it to me this morning. I spent most of the time trying not to get scraped off the road by the plows.

Footing was slippery but the pace was relaxing at 8:57 per mile. (Hello Michael)

8.1 miles. HR 132.

Oh, and a belated thank you to Irish Thomas for fixing my shoelace knot problem.

*******************

On the reading front, I finished Alan Greenspan's book The Age of Turbulence and have now started the two volume Memoirs of Cordell Hull.

I have added a neat little search engine at the bottom of the blog that searches multiple used books stores for old books & out of print books. It's a fun way to shop for old books. ** Addiction warning: It is easy to purchase more books than one can possibly read. **

2 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

Hello Andrew,
Sorry I tried but 6 miles at 820 pace, HR 134... I did a search for 'Any Old Book' and got a $5600 result would you believe? Interested? Cool site.

12/12/2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger MB said...

'Once a Runner' cheapest one I could find is $195.

Anyone have a copy to loan?

12/12/2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home