Thursday, June 09, 2005

Out of the Bunk & Out of the Funk

I finally rousted myself out of bed and onto the streets of Eastport this morning. Below is what the start of each morning's run looks like (in the springtime light).


Early morning view of the start of each run. Posted by Hello


Eric and I ran an easy 10.4 in 1:29:12. The miles slid easily by as we chatted away. I felt a little cramp in the hamstring at mile 5 that went promptly away. I am so glad to be back at it. Not running is quite trying. It effects all aspects of the daily routine if the run is put on the shelf. Tomorrow is Friday fun run day, so Eric & I will have to decide what wacky course to do. We throw the measured courses away and run the entire pre-work allotment on non measured meanders. It's a good way to break up the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home