Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hodge Podge

Just odds and ends. The links below are a couple of PEI Marathon articles and a photo.

article

photo

article

Here is my mileage chart for this training cycle:




Here is my mileage chart from Sep '07 through Oct '08:



It's sort of obvious that there's a problem. The problem with there being a problem is that I am the problem. Now nobody likes to hear that.

As Thomas asked, what would happen if I actually trained, you know, properly? Good question.

All I can do is try again.

Took a 3 mile walk this afternoon and ran another 3 miles. Felt great this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

One thing about you is that your consistently inconsistent! The fable of the tortoise and the hare does come to mind ;-) Happy planning!

10/26/2008 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home