Monday, September 24, 2007

Fencing me out

Today I ran a recovery 5 miler. The sunrise was beautiful, the air crisp, and the smell of autumn was all around me.

Too bad I didn’t enjoy it.

Wobble is today’s word. And Woozy. That’s another good word for today.
The effects of yesterday I presume.

On another note… they are installing a fence around the airport here in Eastport. Looks like I’ll have to find another place to run my speed work. It’s too bad really. The strip is ¾ of a mile and serves as a good flat stretch to run hard. Plane traffic has never been a concern. In fact, I’ve only messed up one landing. A bit of a surprise really. You’d think they’d make a bit more noise sneaking up behind me like that.

Do planes have horns?

2 Comments:

Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Hmmm...maybe they are fencing it in because of reports of wobbly and woozy creatures on the runway in the wee hours of the morning.

9/24/2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

No need for people who do not have "filters"!

9/24/2007 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home