Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally Five Miles

I am so underwhelmed at work this week attending the most mind numbing "training" session that when I awoke at 3am this morning I either needed a drink or a run.  I think it the better policy to run at times like these, so I did.
 
Five miles was enough for the leg.  It didn't hurt but it felt tighter than the other.  Nice and slow, the starry sky kept watch as I scared myself around each corner as cats, skunks, fox, and one lone person waiting for her ride to work startled me over and over.
 
5.04 miles 43:58 (8:43 pace). 137 HR.  I just realized it's been a whole week since last I ran.  Wow, I must have been down and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

A most wise policy decision.

4/26/2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

What is the crystal ball saying for Sunday? An easy dozen would be nice to get the bugs out.

4/26/2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home