Monday, April 16, 2007

Rest and Recovery

Sunday - Rest

Monday - Recovery

Wind and sleet (surprise!) 5.03 miles 8:57 pace. HR 134.

9:26
8:41
8:43
9:09
8:43

Left leg hurting a little after Saturday's 3 hours.  The run took a lot out of me as I was dragging most of the day. I slept through (meaning: did not hear) my alarm this morning so I must have been very tired.

Still, I got out for my 45 minutes of recovery which was appropriate. I'm in a build here and it's taking some time. But I suspect within 6 weeks or so I should be back atop the mileage mountain. Maybe 8 weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Have you got any mileage targets that you're planning on hitting in the next few weeks, or are you running miles by feel?

4/16/2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Andrew, I'm leaving a comment here to ask if you've gotten my last two emails? I'm hoping they have not been flagged as spam!

4/16/2007 1:09 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thomas, got some lingering leg issues so the mileage is as I feel with a bias towards as many as I can safely get. Frustrating...

Mark, got your email, and sent you one. Hope all is well. Update your blog.

4/16/2007 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home