Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fw: No run Sunday

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Seeley
To: Mike Power
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:18 PM
Subject: No run Sunday

Hi Mike,
 
I didn't know if you were planning a run for tomorrow but I can't do it.  I am taking an aggressive "rest" trying to get this leg to behave.  The continued day to day soreness told me that it wasn't healing while running on it so I have changed tactics.  I am finding it to be healing but not as quickly as I would have wished.
 
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

Heal up, we've got a long road to MDI. Might do a short loop around town. Take care!

ps. word verify is a pain

4/22/2007 7:29 AM  
Blogger Ruslan said...

Hey Andrew, Rus from Shanghai! Coughing due to tons of the smoke flying here abouve 50 PCs and more young men, smoking, chatting, beer ... I am really FAR from Sport .. :( not sure if you got my email about 40 mi I did last week. I don't know if I'm able to do anythin this week at all! Agressive Rest, uhh. This trip is tough, but I'm eager to get back to Kaz and start doing all the things again. And doing 'em better. Your leg is a real problem but still you have some time till Oct 07. Good Luck.

4/23/2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

A tough call, but a wise one with the rest. Hope it's sooner than later.

4/23/2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home