Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rehab

New month and it's time to do something. A persistent right quad problem is driving me nutty. Not bad enough to 'twinge' me out of running, but too sore for comfort. Motrin masks the pain while I run but the pain resurfaces later on.

Plus, the January blues put a few pounds on me.

February focus: heal right leg, lose weight, worry Marc.

I put that last in there since he's susceptible to worry. Today I told him I was going to fast for 28 days. He gave me a lecture.

However you look at it, February is the exact right number of days for rehab. So I've checked in.

Goal: March running with less weight and good legs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Better days are ahead. Show February who's boss!

2/01/2007 7:06 PM  
Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

What, me worry?

I'll be up next weekend and will smuggle in a bottle of vino.

2/02/2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger MB said...

Good luck with that right leg, you probably know yourself well enough by now to figure out what you have to do?

Any thoughts on upcoming races? You guys must've hashed something out over your training camp w\e.

2/03/2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home