Thursday, November 30, 2006

Balmy 12 - Updated for reality check.

Scheduled workout: 12 miles easy. Target pace: none. Purpose: Recovery / volume.

Results: 12.6 miles in 1:45:07 (8:21 pace). Did it in 2 loops: 7.4 mile loop & a 5.2 mile loop. Pace splits: 8:44 / 7:47. 136 Average HR.

Felt fine. 50 degrees outside, misty.

******
10AM

I shouldn't blog about my workout just after I walk in the door. Up on all the endorphins, life is great.

One hour later I was thinking about how nice it would be to just pull over and take a long nap on the side of the road. Fatigue was rolling over me in waves.

I made it to work where the activity is keeping me awake. I think I'll go get some coffee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You're doing hard work Andrew, you should be tired. I'm glad to see the weather is cooperating at least. I'm sure this will get easier as you get used to it, but hopefully you can get enough sleep to help you along in the meantime.

11/30/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Bizarre weather for sure. Hey, thanks for the morning advice on your last entry. Really appreciate it.

Rest up.

11/30/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home