Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Aerobic 10

Finally a decent workout. There is no doubt that I enjoy running aerobically much, much more than any other foolish type of run.

I have to be in to work early the rest of this week so the available time for training is down an hour. But that is alright since I've got a race on Saturday. After yesterday's disaster I felt like stretching the legs. So I went out for an easy 10 at a decent aerobic pace.

Didn't check the watch and just ran as I felt. It worked out to be a nice progression run with a fast finish. No splits since I didn't want to shoot for any specific mile times. I felt great the whole way. Didn't see any meteors since it was overcast here. Next two days will be recovery to set up for the race.

10 miles / 1:05:09 (6:31 average pace).

3 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

that's a "sweet spot" run in my book!

8/12/2009 10:15 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i'll take your 'bad' workouts any day.

at least the work interference falls at a time where you are cutting back a bit anyway. hope the legs are beginning to feel light and springy for the weekend.

8/13/2009 4:48 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Have a great race this weekend!

8/15/2009 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home