Friday, August 07, 2009

No news recovery

Just another recovery run this morning.  Nothing much to report.  The legs were tired and sore but that was to be expected.  Crawled around town for 4 miles @ ~10.21 pace for purposes of getting some blood flow into the legs.  Felt good when I finished.

 

Did another session of core work after the run.  Pushups / abs / stability / stretching.  No drills today as I didn’t feel like the legs were up for it.  That’s why I chose the slow jog instead.

 

Tomorrow I hope to get an easy run in – distance to be determined.  My normal workout time is booked so I’ll have to escape sometime in the afternoon.  That means how much time I will have and what the temperature will be are unknown.  I hope it rains.  That generally keeps the temperature down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

..is good news, you need some recovery after yesterday's effort.

8/07/2009 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home