Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Contrast

The miles rolled off with ease this morning as I covered 13 miles in balmy 22 degrees with a fine mist of snow.  The roads were slightly slippery but I felt better today than I have in the past three weeks.  I don’t know why I felt so good today. 

 

So far the contrast plan seems to be keeping me on the roads.  The goal is to get to the end of February without succumbing to the winter blues.  So I am on week 4 of the ‘preparation’ phase – a phase that is to prepare me for the 7 weeks of structured work prior to my May marathon.

 

13 miles @ 7:41 pace.

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Merry Christmas Andrew! I guess I missed it but what May marathon are you running?

12/24/2008 2:14 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Mark,

Pretty sure it will be Providence. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

12/24/2008 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home