Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow at 10

It's common knowledge, you hear about it, and you sometimes ponder, but reading this running conversation made it clear that people in California need to expand their weather horizon just a little bit. Poor souls.

The expected snowfall came at mile 10 this morning. Eric and I missed each other in the dark it seems. While he only saw light geese, I watched a fox pass from one yard to another looking for the odd cat.

Extremely cold water can make you nauseous. At least that's what I think it was at mile 6.

11 miles fit the bill today as the plan continues. 8:20 pace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donald said...

On the contrary ... I like my horizons nice and narrow, thanks. But I have all kinds of respect for folks like you who keep plugging along through harsh winters. Nice job.

12/18/2008 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home