Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow covered roads

Snow on snow made it slippery but we got it done. Had fun.

8.1 miles @ 7:58 pace. 144 HR.

You may notice that this is the 2nd 8.1 mile day in a row. This is because the program calls for two 75 minute runs consecutively - Wednesday then Thursday. However, Wednesday is supposed to be slow and Thursday a little harder.

Theoretically, I'd run a little farther on Thursday but I since I can't see my watch out there I chose a measured waypoint where I turn around on the "75 minute" days. This has worked out pretty well except for one point: it doesn't take 75 minutes.

It looks like I've got to measure to a different point (one that I'd be able to distinguish in the dark) to turn around at. That will give me another mile or so per week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

or get a watch that lights up :)

12/06/2007 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home