Friday, December 28, 2007

Middle of the road

It was the only sort of not slippery spot where I could get some traction. 5 inches of snow last night didn't entirely cancel the hard day, just toned it down a little. Not a bad thing, really, since it took awhile before I was feeling good enough to pick up the pace.

Massage last night to keep the legs in order and a birthday today to keep a smile on my face. Yes, the 2nd year into the 2nd third of my life. It's a good thing I'm not into crazy birthday running goals like a mile for each year. I would have had to run today's workout 3 times.

12 miles @ ~7:28 pace. 143 HR.

6 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

just another day closer to becoming a -master-

Happy Birthday!

12/28/2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Happy Birthday you ole fart! :-)

12/28/2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

I missed your birthday?!?

So, let's see, if a blind moose with chocolate balls is 36 years old, how many human years would that be?

12/28/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Grellan said...

Don't those birthday greetings make you feel warm inside.

"Chocolate balls" - I wouldn't like to go running with them - you could attract all sorts of "wildlife".

Happy birthday.

12/28/2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Brian Robert said...

Happy B-Day. How do you have such a low average heart rate? or is it just me.

12/28/2007 2:20 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Tee hee! Can I take a picture? Happy Birthday you young whipper snapper!

12/28/2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home