Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Wee Hour

Unlike yesterday, my schedule required me to be on the road an hour earlier than usual. A 3:40am start this morning was a new experience. It required an abbreviated prep period and I took off without my morning dose of coffee. And today's Tuesday to boot.

Traffic was light.

My up-tempo run was more work than I would have liked. But when I got home I was pleased to see the HR @ 149. So I at least I didn't work too hard.

8.1 miles @ 7:22 pace. 149 HR. Wx cool 33F, no stars so it must have been cloudy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grellan said...

I've only ever seem 3:40 from the other side - as recently as last saturday week - sunday to you. That's some motivation - what time do you get to sleep?

11/20/2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

That was a great effort but I'm still amazed that you're fully awake. Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?

11/20/2007 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home