Thursday, March 08, 2007

No wind

No wind so it was no where near as cold today. I took along the Federalist Papers on the MP3 player for company and I thoroughly enjoyed an hour's jog. 6.87 miles @ 8:44 pace. 7 degrees, ~140 HR.

***

Friday: still no wind but cold at -.6F. Nice 10.9 miler in 90 minutes @ 8:15 pace. HR 144. Felt pretty good overall with slight lingering soreness in right quad. Getting out again is doing wonders for my outlook on the future.

***

Saturday: Temps warmed up considerably to 28F at the start and probably warmer at the finish. Went out for an hour avg 7:33pace w/152 HR. 7.95 miles. The birds were singing and I would have too... Felt pretty good. Right leg slightly sore by end. I took some ibuprofen at the finish to ward off the evil spirits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Legs and Wings said...

I enjoy your sense of humor in relation to the wacked out cold weather this week. Makes it awful hard to love it.

3/09/2007 12:57 AM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

We keep hoping that winter will really end but... Did I hear 'rain in the morning?'

3/10/2007 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home