Monday, October 16, 2006

On My Way

After two rather lengthy weeks of required rest, I embarked on my quest for 2:45 by running for 30 minutes. It was great.

I also ran for 30 minutes this evening. It was great.

Another two weeks prep before I launch back into the triple digits. This week should see 50 miles, 77 the next. Each run is recovery with paces on the plus side of 8:00 most likely. Tomorrow I'm allowed 60 minutes then back to 30 alternating back and forth as the week wears on. My evenings are 30 minutes daily and this will remain the same straight to the taper.

Feeling pretty good. I ought to since I've done nothing since the marathon. I have the typical creaks and groans but everything should work itself out over the next two weeks. The temperatures are cooling to below 40F for the morning runs. Cool air with a starry sky - what could be better?

Delusionicious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Welcome back. Hope the ramping up goes smoothly.

10/17/2006 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home