Sunday, February 15, 2009

Long Run to Sanity

I purposely took time off to avoid burn out. Today I was so glad to be back out on the roads with good friends: Mike & Ozzie. Did an easy 17 miles @ 8:59 pace. Good conversation the whole trip which made the run seem much shorter.

With a day off from work on Monday I think I'll be rested up for another attack.

After the long run I went up to Mom's house for my sister's 41st birthday celebration which involved carbo-loading (see video below).


Find more videos like this on RuncastTV

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonhasrisenrunning said...

Good to see you back at it and having a good run. Enjoy your day off.

2/16/2009 8:09 AM  
Blogger Ms. V. said...

mmmmmmmm. whoopie pies!

2/16/2009 3:22 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Perfect post run feed! Mmmm!

2/22/2009 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home