Monday, January 26, 2009

Too Tired to Post

Back to the grind after a great weekend running with Marc and Mike up in Strong for the annual winter training camp. There was a lot of laughs and some good miles in the freezing temperatures and I hope to post about it soon. But once I got back into the office, all my creative energy went to that and I'm about to drop off asleep any moment now. So a quick update since the last post:

Thurs: 18 miles in freezing cold
Fri: rest day (travel to Marc's house)
Sat: 8 miles AM in freezing cold, 6.7 miles PM in freezing cold.
Sun: 9 miles in freezing cold.
Mon: 10 miles in freezing cold.

Cold out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

That's "In the freezing cold with friends (mostly)". Great weekend!

1/26/2009 8:02 PM  
Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

You forgot about sleeping in the freezing cold.

Get some rest!

1/26/2009 9:05 PM  
Blogger Sonhasrisenrunning said...

Great training Andy. You're definitely hitting your stride. I'm glad that I've been able to get some miles in with you. It's good company,and I'm learning a lot about the economy(even though it's all bad news)

1/28/2009 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home