Sunday, December 30, 2007

Spoiler

I accidentally let slipped who won the Pats / Giants game this morning. It appears Mike had taped it and did not know the ending. Oops.

I thought it might cost me my chocolate balls but it didn't. There were still two there at the end of the run. Mmmmmm.

The run came in three parts this morning. I needed an early finish so I started before Mike and Jonathan got going. I parked at the 7 mile mark and ran back to the normal starting point. Timed just right, they were just getting going when I got there. We ran back to my car for water and then I did another 3 miles with them before turning around to head back to the car. Not as good as running the whole twenty with them but I was glad to get ten out of my twenty with good company.

Now off to Lippincott's to buy some books with my gift certificate!

20.2 miles @ 8:18 pace. 137 HR.

End of week 10: 88.3 miles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

Consider yourself lucky that you had already pocketed those chocolate balls! Good luck finding a book to you quiet.

12/30/2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

That was one heckuva good game. Congrats on another good week. Enjoy the literary adventure.

12/30/2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Dubs said...

You were lucky to keep the chocolate.. but I must say, near impossible not to gush over the Patriots!

12/30/2007 10:40 PM  
Blogger MB said...

nice week, am envious of your endurance

12/30/2007 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home