Friday, November 06, 2009

Today was classical

The iPod played classical today for my 3 miles.  Relaxing run - only the cup of tea was missing.

 

3 miles @ 8:04 pace.

This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended  exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message,  together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged  information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, coping, disclosure  or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in  error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonhasrisenrunning said...

Andy you are way too sophisticated for me--iPod with classical and tea.Way to stay with the program.

11/06/2009 12:35 PM  
Blogger RGSMOM said...

i just wanted to say I love your blog and i still read. You are amazing.

11/06/2009 9:28 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

What? Amazing. You're one of the few Americans who enjoy tea!

P.S. Andrew, the "electronic mail message..." thingo makes your page scroll horizontally about 5k ;)

11/07/2009 5:39 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Yes, I just noticed the electronic mail message thing. I haven't read my own blog forever. I'll have to fix it. It's what I get for emailing to my blog...

11/10/2009 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home