Sunday, November 22, 2009

Une note d'amour...

Since this morning's run was cut short I planned a 2nd run to finalize my mileage for today. So I went out at 3:30pm for 5 easy miles.

I dressed, stepped out, and was feeling pretty good. The course would be the in-town 5 mile loop with all the little hills and valleys. I started and immediately it felt easy and brisk and refreshing. Ahhhhh.

So I scooted through town enjoying myself, feeling good and just cruising along. Some tunes from the buds and I was in my own little world.

When I finished I found her note. It said '32:19'. Je suis intrigué ...

5 miles @ 6:28 pace.

Weekly total: 52.

2 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

so you found a watch!?

11/23/2009 8:10 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

No. Still the iPod.

11/24/2009 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home