Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First she kicks down the door and then she hotwires the car

My gentle ten year old daughter was sitting quietly on the couch last night devouring yet another book. So in passing I asked her what she was reading.

"What're you reading?"

"A manual, Dad."

"A manual?"

"Yes, it's a survival guide. I just learned how to kick down a door and now I'm learning how to hotwire the car."

Sometimes you're better off not knowing.

Quality run today. 90 minutes. First mile in 9:38 eventually getting down to 3 miles or so sub 7 then a couple of miles closer to 8 to ease off. 11+ miles total.

Yesterday I ran 45 minutes recovery at a crawl. 4+ miles.

2 Comments:

Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

I was planning a visit...

6/24/2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Ms. V. said...

THe manual business is hilarious!

6/24/2008 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home