Sunday, April 20, 2008

And Five Afterward

What a wonderful time watching the Women's Olympic Marathon Trials! But I couldn't find my two friends...

Marc was not in town and that is why I couldn't find him but I'm not sure what happened to Mike. Hopefully he was watching from some place where he could rest his legs and feet.

I came home and finished the scheduled mileage for the day. 5.3 miles @ 8:40 pace.

PS. I did accidentally run into Bruce from St. John, NB. - a fellow I once competed against in a race best forgotten. We caught up like old friends. What a nice guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

Sorry I missed you at the trials. I was late getting to the start but then hung out just in front of the Hynes Conv. Center for the entire race taking pics.

Looked for you on race day but the crowds were so...numerous and loud!

4/22/2008 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home