Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flu Blues

I don't have the flu, but the kids do and that's a problem.

That leaves me here with the sick children and no way to run or even get to work. I feel like it's all piling up. My turn to be ill is just around the corner, no doubt. What this means for my running, which has been stop and go lately, I don't want to even get into.

But on a positive note, I have just uncovered the best website on the internet ever. Why these things take me so long to find I don't know. But if you haven't checked out LibraryThing, you are missing out! It will take you days and days to navigate the labyrinth of this exciting work. Once you catalog your first book on the site you will be hooked! (At least I was).

3 Comments:

Blogger Grellan said...

Fantastic site. I've already signed up. Don't know where i'll find the time though.

3/12/2008 5:15 PM  
Blogger MB said...

thanks for the link tip, I am checking it out, good luck with those viruses!

3/12/2008 7:37 PM  
Blogger Love2Run said...

Stay healthy, I was hoping to push you into a long run this weekend (but promise not to make me sick)!

3/14/2008 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home